Our Updated Covid 19 Health and Safety procedure
The health and wellbeing of all our guests and staff continues to be our top priority and we have been working on measures to ensure the health and safety of all persons staying with us over the coming weeks and months.
We outline below all the practical steps/advice you need to know as well as the main measures we have taken to protect you.
Your room choice may have to change from your reservation. If you have an upgrade there will be no extra charge, if you have a cheaper room you will charged the rate of that room. (We will try and email you before arrival if your room has changed).
1) Before check in, all the bedroom and its content plus all the public area have been thoroughly cleaned/sanitised to ensure your health and safety.
2) If you are unwell please stay at home.
3) Guests must check in/check out at the allocated times.
4) Mask must be worn at all times in public areas.
5) Wash hands regularly, use hand sanitisers and follow our instructions.
6) Read signs and respect social distancing guidance in all public areas/on our premises .
7) To minimise contact with others remain in your personal space as much as possible and bear in mind person descending stairs have priority.
8) Guests staying in the farmhouse will have staggered breakfast times. Guests staying in the courtyard suites will have breakfast delivered to their rooms. Breakfast must be pre-ordered the night before and a time agreed.
9) In all public areas, staff will wear masks when interacting with guests.
10) Enhanced cleaning with veridical cleaners will take place before and during your stay.